Monday, October 1, 2012

More photos to Los Argos and Torres del Rio

Yesterday (Day 8) was a brilliant day walking from Estella through Los Argos to Torres del Rio.  I had a wonderful walk with new friends, Therese (Wisconsin) and Matt (San Antonio, TX). Matt even shared a delicious sandwich with me when I somehow missed my one chance to eat! Then, I had a late lunch with my Swedish friends in Los Argos. The sun was shining, the weather was a perfect temperature, there was a slight breeze, and I had spaghetti! :)  Later, I walked an extra leg of the journey to Torres del Rio. This was the first time since I have come that I listened to my IPOD.  I had a wonderful time singing songs along the path when I was all alone - not a soul in sight.  I walked twenty miles (twenty-nine kilometers).  Here are more photos.  See other photos from previous post.  Thank you for praying!


In Azpueta en route to Los Argos

Strawflowers

The hay harvest...and a good pit stop too!



En route to Torres del Rio



Torres del Rio


Believe it or not, yes, that is duct tape (and mole skin!! :)  A good reason to keep praying! :)


2 comments:

  1. dearest...even your toes are beautiful..love the duct tape. Here we rejoice at Ellis's return and Em's upcoming wedding on Sat. many details, but none too heavy to carry with others helping. May God continue to minister joy and strength to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. More wonderful photos! Thank you so much! I love seeing them. I also love reading how you are doing and your personal daily experiences. I hope your feet are not permanently damaged. They must be very sore and you keep walking giving them no time to heal. So glad you had a happy day in beautiful weather walking, listening to your IPOD, singing, taking pictures, and enjoying a spaghetti! You may have heard by now that the Redskins lost on Sunday to the Falcons 24-17. RGIII got a concussion, but is expected to practice today. (Wedensday)bj

    ReplyDelete